Sunday, October 18, 2009

The agony of St. Agnes

It's not secret that I really don't like my job
I only tolerate it..why??
Because it's an easy job and I'm sure to get some nice glowing references out of it.
I got no problems with my supers or their bosses
and like I said the job itself is dumb easy..

So what are my quams??
The co workers
the top three headaches are
1. The gossiping biddies
2. That big bitch
3. That big nigger

now those gossiping biddies have been a pain forever
if they don't know something about u then they make it up
and then expect u to still be nice to them afterwards
they got no respect yet they want you to give it to them
they are jealous old broads that are just mad that ur young
while they have wasted their adult lives there

that big bitch..she's the new girl who came in acting like she worked
there for 10 yes already
she's acts like she knows it all
but she's as dumb as a sheet pan and as wide a walk in refrigerator
and slow!!!!!!
For no damn reason
and she talks too much
and trys to say smart ass shit To you on the sly
and worst of all
she's conceited with absolutely no reason

that big nigger is.... Ha
I won't say his name but it ain't hard to figure out
after our long convoluted history..
I just do feel like walkin in and seeing him there
cuz quite frankly I don't even want to share the air with with him
and if I just have to base it off of the fact that things just didn't work out
then it wouldn't really be a problem just alittle awkward
but it's all the extra shit that pissed me off that I have a problem with
everytime I'd feel indifferent about his existance
he'd pull some nonsense that would activate a
* no this muthfucka didn't* look on my face
so I want him out of my life..
Because shit ain't never gonna be nothing but hostile between us
at least until I become indifferent again
I want every trail of him scrubbed from my mind and memories
but that's hard to do when I have to be in the same vicinity with him at least three times a week

so work is baby back bullshit
if it wasn't for @ms_qt @natashiazahar @marieharmony
I'd prolly be bored and angry more than I am most of the time.

St agony blues

ps
this was written on my iPhone biiitttccchhhheeesss
yup there's an app for this here

that is all

0 opinions: